How to set up Organiser codes
Before you can set up Organiser Codes you will need to register your Organisation on iDEA.
To register your Organisation on iDEA click ‘Organisers’ (on the navigation bar at the bottom of the page) or follow this link iDEA.org.uk/portal
When registering your Organisation on iDEA you will need to:
- Enter the institution or business name
- Select the Organisation type from the drop-down menu
To create an Organiser Code:
- Go to the ‘Organiser Groups’ section and press ‘New Group’. Here, you will be able to make up your own codes and name them.
A learner can add an Organiser Code to their profile at any time, in three steps:
- Click on their nickname in the top right-hand corner
- Select Edit Profile
- Type in the Organiser Code and press save