How does the Organiser Management System work?
To register your Organisation on iDEA click ‘Organisers’ (on the navigation bar at the bottom of the page) or follow this link iDEA.org.uk/organiser
Once you have set up your Organisation, you will be able to create Organiser Codes.
Organiser Codes are what link learners to your Organisation, to create an Organiser Code:
- Go to the ‘Organiser Codes’ section and press ‘Create Code’. Here, you will be able to make up your own codes and name them.
A learner can add an Organiser Code to their profile at any time, in three steps:
- Click on their nickname in the top right-hand corner
- Select Edit Profile
- Type in the Organiser Code and press save
To access learner analytics go to the Analytics tab and press ‘Request Analytics’ – these will be sent via email, and should arrive within 10 minutes.
- Organisers can invite Team Members to help administer analytics relating to their Organisation. Team Members are able to set up their own Organiser Codes, and access learner analytics relating to their Organisation via the Organiser Management System (OMS).
- Please note only existing iDEA users can be made Team Members at Organisations.
To set up a postal address for your learners' certificates:
- Go to 'Settings' and complete the postal information form